Balance Bike TERRA Red
The toughest balance bike on earth.
Beechwood balance bike, cherry red version.
• Suitable age: 28 months to 5 years .
• Truly Made in Italy!
• Multi-ply wood layers from european forests (certification)
• Formaldehyde-free glues, fabrics and water based paints. Grips in Kraton, a hypoallergenic synthetic rubber, latex-free, phtalates-free, PAH free.
• Reflective bands at the front-end and rear-end for a better visibility of the children in low light conditions.
• All joints and parts that are subject to wear are made of stainless steel or oxydized aluminium alloys.
• 12" aluminium spoke wheels, with ball bearings, quick release and off-road tyres.• Useful natural felt pocket, removable and washable, for carrying small objects.
• Classy looking padded saddle, covered in soft sinthetic leather, adjustable in 5 height position, in order to grow together with your child (32 - 41.5 cm).
• Rear disc brake, suitable for the braking ability of small children
• Ringbell included.
• CE certified according to EN71-1/-2/-3
• Includes a couple of spare brake pads.
WARNING: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
WARNING: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Terra, a ride in the woods.
Solo and Terra, assembly instructions
Solo and Terra, setting of the seat.